Tuesday, August 12, 2008

VLCD 3

Well here are the first numbers:
VLCD 1 : 301.1
VLCD 2 : 299.8
VLCD 3 : 297.5

Today I switched the order of my meals. I had been keeping the early meals light, not by design but by accident. Today I moved my protein to my first "snack" and it seems to have helped my energy. I haven't had the early big loss numbers like I did the first round, but I didn't gain any weight during my load days.

I'm trying to pace myself as I adjust to the protocol this round. I am working hard to stay in the calorie window and not add food that isn't fat free or low carb. I have some LA Lite beverages that are 40 and protein. This seems like as good a time as any to drink them :) I am counting two of them as one of my proteins.

It is good to be low cal again.

5 comments:

Andrew Clarke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal Lee said...

Hey hon. Thanks for the comment and YEAH! You are back on protocol. It does sound like our bodies are similar as far as weight loss.
So how are you liking this round so far? Usually VLCD days 3-5 are the hardest for me. I have a tendency to crave and my muscles cramp pretty bad. BUT the other end shows loss after loss!

Keep it up. :)

Andrew Clarke said...

Hi, I deleted the first comment I made because it was repetitive - I already asked if you'd like to check out my book. This is just a quick visit to say hi. I'm still keeping up an exercise regime, to beat the body weight into line. It's a problem! If we all lived like people did a hundred years ago we would get exercise just in our daily lives, and there was less to eat - it's a problem that modern life solves some problems and gives rise to other ones! Best wishes to you, any way. Visit if you like at http://threeswans.blogspot.com

BizBuzz said...

Hey Girl, long time no talk to!!!

Just wanted you to know, that I have completely moved my blog and my website:

http://happilythinnerafter.com

and my blog is at:

http://happilythinnerafter.com/blog

I will be starting a round 6 on Jan 3 - wondering how your doing? Would love to hear from you!!!

Missy Knight said...

Hi - I'm on HCG diet too ~~ and am blogging about it on http://hcgbuddy.blogspot.com I'm also trying to get a recipe exchange going on twitter - if you're interested I'm posting under #HCGfood my name is @HCGbuddy

good luck to you!!!