Friday, January 11, 2008

VLCD 19 - 288.6

Greetings! It is a lovely rainy day here in the DC area. All I can say is wow what a snowstorm this would be if it was cold enough! This has been another slow week, but after incorporating the snack style meal plan things definitely picked up. I also am feeling like I have more energy. I want to get back to work and off of holiday. I feel like I need to get active. I do have some muscle fatigue when I climb a few flights of stairs and I have noticed that different muscle groups feel tight on different days.

My mom and I will be getting together latter today and I will finally be able to see how she is progressing with her hcg protocol. I am hoping that I will be able to help her out a bit while I am staying in her house next week by making some food and packing her lunch. She has been having trouble finding time to do those things for herself. I also need to schedule definitive boundaries around my schedule for the spring so that I can stay on top of my work. Perhaps it is that new year enthusiasm, or maybe I am realizing that as I am changing my living habits I can change all of the living habits that cause me problems. Obviously, not all at once.... but developing a vision of how I want to structure my life, handle stress, provide balance, etc... seems to naturally all flow together.

So thus far: 307-288.6=18.4

5 comments:

Renee said...

Congrats on the new decade! I just love seeing those!

BizBuzz said...

Excellent progress!

Crystal Lee said...

Good job sweets!!! Hugs and happy times.

Crystal

Crystal Lee said...

Just stopping by to say hi!!! :)

Crystal

BizBuzz said...

You doing ok?