Monday, March 31, 2008

And slowly rolling back down

So this morning I was 288. I will take a downward trend right now. I am not hungry which makes me think my hcg levels are finally where they ought to be. I forgot that it would take a little time for my own levels to come down too.

I have not done well eating enough food today. I am going to have to leave the office soon and get some dinner. I am thinking a tossed green salad minus anything not green and no dressing :)

Oh and I had to share.... I went to a luncheon and ate my apple!!! I am proud,
M

2 comments:

BizBuzz said...

You should be!!! WOO HOO FOR YOU!!! On the straight and narrow, you will be rewarded!

Amie said...

Downward and not hungry are good! I'm very sorry about your miscarriage, though. :( I know it may have come at a "good" time, but it's still not easy. Great job with the apple ;)