Monday, March 10, 2008

Round 2 VLCD 2

Argh!!!! Ok so this morning, I weighed myself a couple hours earlier than yesterday... I was up 2.2 pounds to 294.0. I vaguely remember something like this from round 1, and that afterwards I dropped a nice amount. I am however not trying to get frustrated. I could feel the bloating in my belly, so I at least know that it is water...

Today's Menu:
Breakfast: coffee, black with splenda
Morning Snack: A handful of blackberries (10:00 am)
Lunch: A handful Blackberries, 4 slices turkey breast no-fat, 1 cup mixed organic greens (1:00pm)
Dinner: No-Fat chicken broth, 100 grams grilled chicken breast, green onion

I am trying the blackberries because they are on the Native Healing Ways approved fruit list. My calories should total for the day 443.

Glad to be back in the game....

No comments: