Sunday, March 9, 2008

Pack for Round 2

Greetings all... as I approach my 31st birthday, I feel it is the right time to set some resolutions. One of mine is to keep my blog updated despite the intensity of doctoral study! I just finished my two load days and am one day 1 of VLCD. My post load weight was 291.8 this morning. I was maintaining at 283, until I got sick. I think that caused my body to retain some water and my weight was bouncing all over the place. I am curious to see how this round progresses. I feel as though I am starting it with a better mindset. I have been looking forward to starting and feel as though the structure of my schedule should help me stay on track. I've already brought Protein powder to the office in case I forget to pack my lunch. I am also fortunate that there are two grocery stores near campus.

I need to take my measurements latter today... but so far so good, 1 grissimi, salad greens, and 3 0zs of lean meat for lunch :) Now I just need to get in my apple :D

No comments: