Monday, December 17, 2007

And then there was the waiting...

This has by far been the hardest finals week ever!!! I have had so much trouble concentrating and getting my papers done (Plenty of family melodrama to go along with it!)...

I'm still like a kid waiting for Christmas for my dd.ca delivery to arrive. I have been doing some workouts pretty consistently for the past couple years. I use swimming to focus my mind, especially when I am having writer's block. I prefer deep water running, because it is a lower impact in terms of cardio/pulmonary load (only about 80% of land) with light resistance coming from the water. When I lived in AZ I was able to run outside year round in a heated pool :) Water exercise like this can be meditative in nature.

I am so inspired by everyone's stories... I can't wait til I get to join in!!! I'm trying to convince my sister to help me with the before pics and measurements. So I've reviewed my directions for mixing my HCG and read and reread Dr. S's pounds and inches.... Funny how it is more compelling than my other homework :)

2 comments:

Crystal Lee said...

Well good for you hon. I am very happy for you that you are excited, motivated and ready to go! :D
Since you obviously are accustomed to working out, the moderate workouts should not be a problem for you. But like I said in my last post, dont freak if your muscles feel "weaker" than normal. It is simply muscle fatigue. You will come back more solid and stronger. :D

BizBuzz said...

Yup! The waiting is the hardest part that is for sure! You will be starting in no time!