Friday, December 28, 2007

Day 5 VLCD

Ok... so I survived Xmas and a road trip :) I still have not received my dd.ca order, GHI's pharmacy was not returning my phone calls and were therefore useless... so last week I bit the bullet and I contacted NHW so that I could start immediately. They have been great. I am not sure that the scale that I was using in IN was accurate but according to it I went from 307 Monday morning down to 295 this am. I will recheck weight on my home scale which is the one that I did my preload weight on. It was surprisingly easy to follow the diet even being out of town. I took protein powder with me just in case I would need to eat while out. Other than giving myself a few bruises I am doing well with the program :)

You ladies weren't kidding about the ease of this life change. My whole family is curious now to see about trying it out.

Thanks for the words of encouragement, I look forward to losing with all of you!

3 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Very nice! I can't wait to see your stats when you get back home. I bet I will be able to hear your screams all the way on the East Coast! WOO HOO FOR YOU!

Crystal Lee said...

Hey hon! Good for you! :D I am glad you transitioned into this so smoothly. It took me like 30 minutes to give myself the first shot. HA! So are you doing the NHW food or sticking to Dr. S' protocol. Just curious.

Take care!
Crystal :D

BizBuzz said...

Just passing thru to see how you are doing...